| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Thank you 2016!
Friday, December 30, 2016
Neglected this space for too long but just wanna do a post before the year ends. 2016 is coming to an end in another 8+ hours and it's really a year of great changes for myself. From graduating school to entering workforce formally, I can finally say my occupation has officially moved on from "student". Year after year passes and very quickly I'm almost walking into my mid-twenties. Gone are the days when people will look after you no matter what you do and treat you with lots of forgiveness and understanding. At least, that's what I've learnt 5+ months into the workforce. Many more to learn and definitely much more to go through. Have always wanted to leave school but now that I'm here, I'm missing school. As I would every year, as a mental or written note of reflection for the past one year, some things I'm grateful to in 2016 - graduating from school, having secured a job as I walk into the new year, meeting new people and forging new friendships this year and having some of the wonderful memories no other year could replace. Good or bad, 2016 has been another year of memories, experience and lesson. In the new year, may things be well for everyone! Have a happy and fruitful year ahead! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |