| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Recess week
Friday, October 10, 2014
Can't believe my first semester in year 2 is more than half completed. Honestly I can't deny life so far has been rather pleasant being in a specialization I truly liked. I won't say the modules are exceptionally interesting, but they aren't anything I disliked at all. Even though there has been certain module that I seriously hated (esp the prof, "hate" is just a word too mild to describe the hatred), the rest is pretty fine I guess. The busiest hell week has been over, yet my recess week was wasted on some stupid video that I don't even understand what's the purpose. Didn't get to enjoy my recess week fully due to some prof who never spared any thoughts for the students anyway, but I'm glad I got some fair bit of time to do my own stuffs anyway (which I literally had to squeeze time out)~ And there my Monday for mummy who took the time off knowing its my recess week! We went JB to eat and do some shopping. First time I went ksl and got to say they didn't have much over there. All I remembered was I bought a top and pant while mummy and bro bought some phone accessories. My mini steamboat pot: Grilled chicken teppanyaki set: Saba set: Spent about 2 hours or so after lunchc walking in ksl and we finally decided we couldn't take it anymore. We took a cab back to city square mall (came by taxi too) and had some afternoon tea at secret recipe. They had the 50% promo off cakes with every beverage so we ordered all these huge amounts~ Gotta say the American brownie really tasted not bad.. so guess that justify for not being included in the promo?? Then met Angeline for SEA on Thursday cos she's got free tix ^^ met Huiwen who was on shift and we asked her colleague to help us take a shot. Watched the show I missed when I came with mummy and bro some time back. Typhoon theatre was probably the best part and I can't believe we actually missed that. Came out frm the theatre and was greeted by this big sunken ship (sequel of the show in typhoon theatre) Then we went touring around the place and took lots of pictures~ indeed coming with fren is another new experience. We literally gt judged when we held up the monopod. I swear foreigners were looking at us holding the stick and found it amusing. But oh well, we told ourselves we'll act tourists that day. I touched the starfish! It felt hard yet soft Lols! I don't know how to describe the feeling. And yes how I not take a picture with mr. Shark when I've been talking about it to Angeline the whole day when I was there... New species? Hammer shark? Can't thank the girl enough for bringing me to SEA~ at least something for the depressing recess week! And the following Monday: cafe hop with my girls! Ok we didn't really hop frm cafe to cafe like what ppl do when they're on serious cafe hopping trips. But nontheless, we did spent quite a fair bit that day considering we only visited 2~ Lunch at On The Table! Gotta admit the food is really not bad though! Was kinda disappointed with d'good's food the last time I went to a cafe but the big crossaint menu over here is really good. Makes my 13$ very well spent :P Feast time! ;P And while SG is busily ogling at the boss, we had fun playing with my fringe. How do I look?? (P.s// I cut it that night when I went home) Then we headed to holland v to meet Xuan after her work for d'good desserts. She had problems with her cashier so we selfied while waiting for her to join us. Indeed so much fun all the time! Tempted by the Churros so I jumped ship to buy a large cup. Kinda disappointed cod it tasted different frm the one I had in korea. :( And while waiting for Xuan to join us... I ordered a mint choco chip frappe but didn't took any pic cos it just didn't look anything near pretty compared to these... Of course we can't forget more selfies when our laoda reaches! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |