| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
NTUFest
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Took part in school's NTUFest as a volunteer and really enjoyed the first weekend after school reopens. Even the training was held on a school holiday and we had to come back to twist lots of balloons (and bursting lots of them as well), I can now proudly say: I know some balloon sculpting! ![]() ![]() Then on the actual day at Padang itself! Sun was blazing hot but thank god we belonged to the booth so we stayed in the tentages most of the time during the day. ![]() Then we had to start our duty officially. See my first flower I made myself! Hahahas even though it looks out of shape here, I gradually became better throughout the day as I made more of those... And as the crowd starts to get bigger... ... I waited damn long till I had my lunch! Had to even sat inside the booth facing the wall just so that ppl walking past don't see me eating. And the rest of the day got badly busy as all of us just keep sculpting balloons till the sky turned dark. We didn't even realise the night came until we ran out of balloons and had to force close our booth at 8 lols! One picture for the balloon team! So good to have these ppl company, sharing little jokes and teaching one another on how to improve the balloon sculpting skills! ^^ And yes we caught the highlight of the whole fest right after we ended our shift! (All hungry and tired of course) Guessed all the audience waited damn long for this... GARY AND JUNGIN! Jungin came out first with 2 solos before Gary joined on stage with their duets~ Mad happy when they sang the scent song hahahas (I dunno the exact title) and it brought back memories frm the recent Korea trip (check back my prev post)! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |