그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Tuesday!
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Woke up at a ridiculous time today. 
Probably exhausted from the Malaysia trip (updates soon!) yesterday xD

Did my long-procrastinated run and feeling awesome. :)


Caught maleficient with zhiling at night.
Ages since I last stepped into the theaters.
Wanting to catch a movie seems harder as I get older... thank you girl!

3 more days till Korea and luggage unpacked yet :(
So many things to be done before then. 
Till then~



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.