그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Food for thought with uni mates tonight! Cafe-hopping trip continues and this time I had really good French toasts sweets. Love the awesome combination of syruped toast with berries and ice-cream yumz!

Good food ordered and I'm getting fatter by every minute TT


Then sneaked a photo in front of the full length mirror at cotton on~

ROFLS at my stupid expression cos I can't see the where I'm pressing on my phone~

First year is up so fast omg! Hopefully we keep in touch even when we go into diff specs~ thanks a lot to these girls who made my first year a memorable one! 



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.