그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Exams are OVER!
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Officially my summer holidays has came!!!!!
After weeks of mugging in school, more cups of coffee and many sweats, year 1 has finally come to an END.
Time passes so fast it didn't even felt like one year. 
All the times in school were either spent chionging tutorials, projects or busy revising for finals.

Luckily for a group of awesome friends that kept one another going, I was able to pull through the second sem with less stress.
First summer break and I had so much plans ahead.
China CIP, summer studies, and prolly work in between the time available for some quick money?

But just for today, my first day of holidays, I wan to jus laze around~
"Today I don't feel like doing anything~ I just want to lay in my bed~" 
Hahahas ok not literally in my bed, but just nua at home.
Promise, tomorrow onwards shall be dedicated to more useful things.
P.S/ after all I don't wan to just waste my precious summer hols away just like last sem break.

Time for some pictures of ytd's celebratory meal with mum after my paper! (Ok, I name it celebratory)
Pork burger at eggs&berries lip smacking good. Muacks!


Mum's order of crispy chicken aglio olio~

And 2 cream brûlée on-house!

Will be back for more updates this summer hols! 
Shall dedicate more time to this space of mine before school overtakes all my priorities again :(




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.