| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
2 weeks ever since exams are over!!! Time passes while I'm home slacking and watching dramas~ Activities update for the past week! Met Ty, kl and mich for dinner last last fri after kl's last paper! Cheers to end of exams and end of 1st year!!! Joey couldn't join cos she was unwell :( Headed to itacho sushi at jcube for the first time and the smoked duck sushi on offer was really amazing. Liked their curry udon too. Finally I've found something in jap cuisine I like~ Then a dinner date with sg at Jp on the nxt day she returned to Singapore frm her Bangkok birthday trip. Satisfied the pasta crave by going to pizzahut but the cream pasta there wasn't really very nice :( nonetheless it was a full meal with fries goddess~ (P.s/no pics of the goddess) Then EAT AGAIN on wed with zl to sikkek BBQ buffet. This is really the most sinful out of all my sinful acts! Swallowed more than 1kg of pork now I think I'm having some pork phobia even now. But got to say it's really quite nice before I got sick of this. And the doekbokki is jjang! (Don't judge it's color it's not bad when you eat it!) Thur date with Mabel and we went mado. Couldn't take anymore cream pastas so I ordered their seafood pizza instead. Generous serving at affordable price! And finally we remembered to take photos! Went out so many times tgt but we always nv take photos together. But oh well good friends don't need photos to prove they are good friends right, so anyways here's one~ Then a last Meetups with the insanies before I fly off this sun. A 'hug me' cushion at sg's home for the lonely singles' souls... Dinner spread prepared by sg's mum! Yummmmmmms.... ![]() And a farewell gift by the girls. Thank you so much once again! Even though it's not like I'm leaving for a long time, I will still cherish it with care!! Love the pretty photos~ And to sum up my week, let me end off with a picnic date with gracia. Rained the whole day so wrongly managed to get into sentosa by almost close to evening. Laid our snacks out and trust me these were chosen more for their colors rather than our preference cos someone say take photos is more impt (she knows who she is)~ But before the picnic starts, first #letmetakeaselfie And more photos before the sky turns dark and flash no longer helps! ![]() A pity the rain came back and ruined the rest of the evening. Went back to Vivo and camped on their open garden instead to talk for the rest of the night. She said I left her agitated that night cos we talked about so many things hahahas but who can you blame??? And that pretty much sums up the past one week more after my finals. Met all the friends (or at least most) I want to before I leave so it was really awesome. Now what's left is to pack the luggage and getting it started is the hardest!!! Gotta move my lazy ass if I don't wan to miss out on important things. Till then~ |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |