| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Friday, March 14, 2014
SO BORED in school library while waiting for shugee they all to be done with sim open house. Woke up so early in the morning for project meeting in school at 8.30am. Wanted to do some stats after meeting but shit the notes, i don't understand a single SHIT.... So bored so i decided to do some postings hahahas~ It's freaking cold here I wonder why lib air-cons are always at such a freezing temperature. Don't feel busy but why I just wanna laze around and wait for time to pass instead of studying :( |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |