그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
No TGIF.
Friday, January 10, 2014
It's Friday, and I'm not glad it is.
My one and a half months of holidays are gonna be over in another 3 days. 
I'm counting down to the dreadful 3+ months of time before relieve knocks on my door again.

This holiday hadn't been productive much. Just lazing around at home without doing much.
Most of the days I'm just either going out or staying home to watch dramas. 
Boring to some, but that's what I enjoy from time to time. The ability to watch the whole series of drama without worrying over anything else, or the happiness of just staying out late without fretting over homework that should be completed.

Didn't even get a part time job this 1.5 months. Everyday I'm just digging into my pocket money and savings account. Gotta seriously start scrimping or there won't be enough to last till the next holidays.

Thankful for the one meetup with peiying during the hols. Though only one school sem is up, we have gone through considerably lots together in school. All the late night consultations and revision sessions to help one another really makes time in school so much pleasant. Took a trip to visit the museums in Singapore. Though I can't really appreciate some of the very abstract things, it's still nonetheless an enriching experience. Lols at those videos which we spent time watching but ended up not understanding anything! 


But still there at things which I like about museums~



And this depicts very well the society we live in nowadays.


Really great to have a session out together. At least we're spending time outside school!



My wish for the year!!!



Didn't have time to do the meetup towards the end of the hols, which I regretted. Hopefully there will be more chances in the future!



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.