그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Good O’ Recess Week
Sunday, March 9, 2014
So fast into the second half of the semester. Very soon it’s gonna be the end of year 1 in ntu and time really passes so fast I didn’t even had time to think about things. Only last semester I was there struggling and bawling my eyes out over the situation. Before I even realized it, it has been almost another 6 months since I last whined about quitting and moving on to do other things in life. I realized all this time when I wanted to do a proper reflection, there has never been time for it. There’s no time allowed to think whether you want it or not. Ever since it starts in August, you just know you get through fast – only the matter of a tough or easy way.

This semester has been comparatively better than previously I think. Perhaps as what other said, I’m more adjusted to it. Or like what I had felt, this semester is less intensive. Perhaps, it’s both.

The school counsellor helped to a certain extend I guess. I was once told if I don’t give a chance for people to understand me, then no one can get closer to me. Maybe I had been putting up a defense wall unknowingly. I thought I was already friendly enough in school. But then maybe it has to come from the heart.

It’s been almost a year. And I’m not even having the chance to think through properly about what is the next step. Judging by the current situation, I’m gonna just take a step at a time and see how far I can go.

I won’t say I don’t have a choice. But I didn’t have any either. Maybe it would be an easier way out to just go do whatever I want now, maybe not. Sometimes life just turns out in a way that might bring unexpected good stuffs among the not-so-good. Rather than thinking about what other alternatives could be better, I choose to believe the current path might not be too bad after all. Anyways one will never know until you walk till the end of the path right?

I have to say, no one forced me on this path. If really anyone, it would be myself. So whether or not it’s good, I have to bear in till the end of it to make a judgment. Hopefully things may be clearer at the end of the 3 years, and by then, I may see things in a different light.

Serious stuffs aside, had a good time during the recess week. Though time really passes damn fast when you're enjoying, at least there's fun amid the revisions and assignments~

On Monday, cafe-hopping with peiying and Khim in tiong bahru area! Had lots of shots in that day and not to forget the expensive-but-good food.
First stop: flock cafe! Nice interior but service that's not so good. Staff took a wrong order and didn't even offered to check the bill again until I requested. Probably due to the brisk business, service was slow and messy. Nonetheless they still serve good cheesecake!


Then went around taking pictures of sceneries before heading to the second stop!



Next up, tiong bahru bakery! The very first famous bakery that started from tiong bahru before it expands to more outlets. Tried their signature lemonade tarts, apple pie crumble and chocolate lava! Love choco lava the best follow by the lemonade tart. Apple crumble pie is so-so only though. Plus the nice ambience is what the highlight lies~



The last stop - Drips! One which we spent the least yet cam-whored the longest in! Got too much photos taken in this cafe I can't even upload half of them. 

They've really got nice ambience and foods I promise! A pity we were too filled up we can't even manage anything by then. Nonetheless the place was really great! Spacious and a good place to talk over drinks. Really can't wait to visit this place again. I promise I must try their desserts next time!



Celebrated mum's birthday on thur! Bought a slice of cake to try from Paris baguette. Looks is definitely thumbs up, but won't say so for the taste though. A very special combi but the taste can definitely improve.
 
Wish ya a healthy and happy birthday mummy! Take care of your health and be happy ok! We love you many many just so you know~ <3 <3

blogger-image--1925866304

And before the dreadful school returns I'm so glad to experience ft.island's concert before life becomes sucky again! Won the tickets from giant and free things make it even more awesome!

Love so much the fact they almost sang all the new songs from their new mini album. Can't stop replaying the playlist on my phone for days after the concert. The more I listen, the more I like it :) 

Hongki is really an awesome singer! Live is so so good, really.

Rock_6FHTXConcert_A2Poster

Shouted like a mad woman and don't even bother about keeping my voice for school. Such a good experience to attend a concert again. The point where you can jus cheer for your idol and enjoy loud music with lots of excitement!

Thank you ft!

blogger-image-692792992

And shugee for your companion that night! :)

blogger-image--1988714328

All in all it was a very well-spent recess week. Took breaks and had my fair share of revision (though it may not be much). Only thing I wished was if time could go slower during that one week.

Too many people I still want to meet but the time won't permit :( if only I could spend some time with my girls in the cafes discovered. Like sip drinks and chat over lovely cakes... Anyone interested???



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.