| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Hello 2014.
Thursday, January 2, 2014
My first post written in 2014. A new beginning in the new year. 2013 had been a year full of changes. Started school in a new environment, met many people during the year, started to only experience a little of what it feels like to be liked, ending weekly driving lessons which I took for almost one and a half years, seeing counsellor because of school, losing a relative just as the year is coming to an end and many more events the list goes on... Can't say I loved or hated 2013. It was a year of both good and bad things. Among the events that made my 2013 a bad one, there's also the awesome people that made it a good one. As the years go by and I'm getting older, some part of me becomes more mature while another part of me tends to show more coy. Much as the times I think I'm contradicting, I find that life is just as much as this. Learning how to over-think things is what I need to do more in the coming year. As always, my countdown was spent with the usual clique of awesome girls. We had early dinner at Manhattan and head to floating platform for the countdown event. We exchanged gifts, not for Christmas, but more for welcoming the new year. And not forgetting to celebrate jiaying's 20, on 28dec. Happy birthday! Took some group photos before Najmah leaves. And the familiar night view every year at this time of the year... The year the management handed out snacks and light clappers, probably because the price of the tickets are higher? And finally, welcome the new year with beautiful fireworks. More than the performance, it's the feeling of welcoming a new beginning with the spectacular fireworks and a bunch of good friends. New year marks a new beginning and this year, I'm feeling in a need of a new start more than any other years. To me, there are many hopes in the new year. With the relief of less burdens, hopefully in the coming year there will be more room for the things on hand. Procrastination and laziness is something to be ditched. It's also time to clear my mind and be in the situation whenever I do things. Time to stop living recklessly is what I need to do. May all those around me achieve what they want too in 2014, and have a year of good time, achievements and memories. Happy new year! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |