그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Met up with gracia for dinner on wed and had a long chat on moral issues. Hahahas I guess I really think differently from normal ppl. Ottoke?!??

She had a hard time persuading me why normal ppl act a certain way and I just beg to differ. Sometimes I really wonder why I can't see things the way normal ppl see it.

Made her so speechless she wanna bring a knife the next time we meet wahahas!


Then met up with Mabel on thur to get her pandora bracelet exchanged. On closer look their stuffs don't look bad after all~ 

Went all the way to ion for 4fingers and they closed TT can the westgate branch faster open so I can try that??

Talked about stuffs and that pretty much sums up my first week of sch hols. Time passes really too fast :(

Batam with my girls tmr! Shall really unwind in a diff country and enjoy every minute of it. I really wan December to be longerrrrrrrrrrr~



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.