This year went past just as fast as the previous years. Ever since exams are over I've been going out with friends or staying home just watching my favourite dramas and shows. Indeed, it has been a long time since I last had time for all these. What used to be such a simple thing seems like a luxury now after uni starts. Always fighting for more time, what I have never seems to be enough.
So liking the life I'm living now. Just sleep till its afternoon, have breakfast while watching my dramas and then have lunch again. Once in awhile, an evening jog or a book to spend the evening. Then watch dramas till late in the midnight when my body finally cannot keep itself awake.
Have been meeting many friends nowadays and they always never fail to comfort me telling me it's just about enjoying life right now. Yes, I can't change what is already done. Now is the time to cherish every single moment before I lose all the happy things in life when school starts again.
So loving the way December starts. May it be a lovely month to end my 2013. :)