| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Entering 20s
Sunday, December 15, 2013
I've turned 20 finally, after watching all my friends celebrated theirs throughout 2013. This year was a little different, where I got ignored the most out of my birthdays so far hahahas! Mabel and the ddc/e5 girls totally ignored the date and made me thought that they had forgotten all about me lols! Then I had to psycho myself that it's because these girls are working and perhaps it had just accidentally slipped their minds that it's my day. Saying I'm not disappointed would be too cliche! xP But I didn't expect these girls had something so big in their plans! All the surprises planned for me by these people were really unexpected and pleasant. Thank you all of them for making my 20 a wonderful one! First, the earliest who came over with cake and gifts because she will be away and be back only after my birthday. Zhilling brought over the stuffs on the pretext on returning me the blazer she borrowed. Thank you for the early surprise! Third, and thankful to my dearie cousin who met up with me on my day to catch hunger games and spent the day having good food. Didn't know how she managed to do this but she succeeded in surprising me with a choco cake in plaza sing. A very nice cake, thank you so much! :D The moment I returned home I was faced with the fourth surprise. Balloons and cake waiting for me in my room! How does this girl even managed all this by herself I wonder. My dad told me someone came by the moment I reached home and I was like stunned for a moment. But before I turned on the lights I knew who was the one who just left 15 min before I stepped home. ^^ Thank you Mabel and your guy for coming all the way! Fifth surprise, at sentosa on Saturday. Qwerty and Eeping who came late showed up with a fruit cake and came from behind me. Though I know something was amissed cos none of them wished the day before, it was still shocking that they appeared with a cake. More than anything, they bought me the bag I wanted ;O (and threatened to confiscate it if I can't guess it correctly *sobs*) Thank you so much guys! Last but not least, all the wishes that came along, whether was it before or after the day. Really thank you everyone, whether you guys read this or not, for making my 20th another memorable one. Thank you for making me know how much I meant, it was really a very good feeling though it may be weird to say this. This year's birthday is probably also one of the birthdays which I had the most cakes. (And if I may add, very delicious cakes) It was indeed a blissful one :)) Cheers to bring another year older! *TOASTS* |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |