그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
5 things about 2013
Monday, December 30, 2013
Should have prepared this post earlier so that I've more time to think through what to really put in this post. Some unhappy stuff happened just recently so this is all I could manage among all the shuffling between places the past few days. But as usual, I need to post a self-reflection of my 2013 spent. Hence what follows will be the events in 2013 that made it significant for me:

1. Graduation
3 years in SP passed just like that. It's not fast, but not slow either. Missed school and the people there. Though there's not much close frens except a few, being in SP just gives a sense a belonging.

2. Bkk trip
First time to Bangkok and I love the time spent with the girls so much. 7 days spent there passed so fast we wanted more. Experience was truly awesome with the insane shopping and eating all the time there. I also picked up eating Tom yung soup which I abhorred so much before I went there. Thumbs up!

3. Back to before
Some who knew, things are now back to normal and everything is cool at home.

4. Driving license
Finally after so so long, I passed the test and got my driving license. Took the test on 23 dec and can't describe how overwhelmed with joy I was when told that I barely managed to pass. After so much torture and lessons, it was indeed an advance Christmas gift.

5. School
Got the results back and it was a huge relieve. Cleared all the modules and finally I'm sure I don't have to bring over modules to the next semester. Hadn't been having an easy time since uni starts.. Even though there are promises to improve the situation, ultimately it boils down to how well I keep these promises and keep myself in check. Hopefully 2014 will be a better and happier semester which passes smoothly~

As for 2014, there will be hopes and goals. This time round, I've decided to keep it basic until I've formed a better idea of what I want along the way.

Things to be achieved in the upcoming new year: to resume my just-only-started exercising regime and keep health in check, work on my grades, Sichuan teaching trip, year-end Taiwan trip. 

Reflected lots especially towards the end of the year - what should not be done, what should have been done. In the upcoming year, wish that all resolutions made are fulfilled or at least in progress by the end of the year. 

Turning 21 next year too so there's more responsibility. Gotta start living sensibly and responsibly, I want to be more dependable from now on. The relationships part should be left to nature to take its course, don't want to unnecessarily fret over things. 

May 2014 be a good year for everyone. As always, most important to have a healthy year and positive attitude. Hope everyone has got their own dreams or goals to go after in the new year. What is yours?



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.