그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
1 Year, 2 months
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
It took me this long to go for the driving test.
Attended so many lessons I've lost count how many I took over the past year.
Spent so much money on the lessons I don't even dare to calculate the exact figure.
Apportioned so much of my Mondays to go for lessons it has already became a habit.

Couldn't describe the feeling when the tester told me I've passed.
I acknowledged there were many mistakes that shouldn't have been made during the test. Those were mistakes I committed knowingly due to the nervousness.
Even though it was a not a glamorous pass, it still meant everything to me.

It's stupid to say this, but I cried when I was given a "PASSED".
Stupid enough, but it was a feeling that was unexplainable.
The time, effort and money spent over the past 1 year and more finally paid off.
No more Monday lessons, no more scoldings because I can't control my clutch well, no more sighs cos I can't differentiate left or right turn when reversing.

The long awaited "PASSED" is a really great Christmas present to end my not-very-good 2013.
At least before the year ends, it's one item off my list! :)








 



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.