| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
终于雨过天晴
Friday, November 29, 2013
Finally it's ended. Past few weeks had been insanely hard and challenging. Exams screwed me mentally, physically and socially. Can't be more thankful that it's all over now. Thinking back it's really bad. Making my parents all worried because I broke down some days, all happy the next moment then jump with anxiety again. All these got me thinking whether I want the path I'm taking right now. It set me seriously thinking what I should have done differently if I had a choice all over again. And I realized one very important thing: doing what you like is really really important. I know I've been complaining non-stop ever since school started. But I've never realized how much I disliked it in my heart until the examinations period. I can't complain about everything. I admit I'm partly responsible for how things turned out today. I didn't expect it to be that hard and I'm not prepared for it. All I could remember was being dropped into a very big hole and being unable to climb out of it. I don't know how I'm going to prepare yet for the next sem, and I shall keep that for a later time. I know I have to change and self-reflect, I promise I will. Past few days won't have been possible without family and friends. I think I freaked the hell of my parents crying almost every other day. I felt guilty for worrying them and adding to their problems. Even I was horrified for being out of control. And all the friends who sent smses telling me to hang in there, I can never been more thankful enough. I don't dare to hope for any miracles on the grades. Right now I'm just thankful it's all over. My happiness is much more important. I hated the way I lived my past few weeks, and I won't even want it to repeat ever in my life. Until now I've realized. 原来勉强自己做一些不喜欢的东西会让自己后悔。这段时间不止我辛苦,也让周围的人跟我一起辛苦。现实重要,开心更重要。这几个星期里面我领悟到很多事。有些东西其实不用考虑太多,有时候感觉未必是错的。也许可以欺骗其他人,但始终要相信一套说法的人还是自己。要说服自己连自己也不相信的东西不容易。 |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |