| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Motivation
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Know its been long since I last updated.Recess week has just came to an end and the only thing I remember from this week was rushing against time the whole week and rushing to complete the about-to-due assignments. Life has been so busy I'm going less often onto chats and also watching my shows and dramas. Maybe, I'm really overdoing it... Thanks to this bunch of people who made me realise I should slow down and enjoy life. Trying to cope with everything isn't easy and maybe I should let nature takes its course. After a mad day of clinging projects and assignments, what really makes it so touching is to see your friends turn up at your door out of the blue and brought supper to chill. Finally after a long day, a well-deserved break and chilling session. So nice to be able to catch up again, to just sit down talk and not worry about what's undone and needed to be done. Just enjoying the very moment is something I haven't been doing much lately. Feel that's its been really long since we last met and getting together like this really gives lots of comfort and motivation. Thank you guys! Even though you guys keep saying that you all are too free at home with nothing to do, I know you guys did this specially for me. Thank you for the thought and effort!!! ❤❤❤ |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |