그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday Bliss
Monday, April 8, 2013
Totally loving today.
Woke up around 10am and has been doing nothing the whole day except watching "Daddy where are you going" and slacking at home.
Has been very long ever since I did this.
This is what I call true enjoyment of holidays.

I think I've changed.
In the past I used to wanna go everywhere during the hols as if I'm afraid of not having enough time outside.
Now all I wanna do is to stay at home alone some times and enjoy having time alone.
Doing nth, munching on snacks, watching vids and wasting time away is just what I call bliss now.
Ever since starting work, having some home time is just so precious to me.

I wished there were more opportunities to do this. :)



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.