| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Bkk day 4!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Chatuchak shopping today. Place really super big, and the weather super got. Even before we started the shopping I was already sweating like I jus ran some 2.4km. The sun really makes one feels like the skin is peeling! ><Headed there after breakfast at McDonald's and left there only about 4+/5. Chiong back hotel to leave the bags and then head to platinum mall again. Shopping the whole day! Finally bought bags and shoes. Realise I've been buying many dresses so far. Hopefully I wear them when I'm back in Singapore. :X Dinner around 8 and we had Tom yum soup again! Think I'm starting to like Tom yum! ^^ shared mango sticky rice with tzeying for dessert from the road side fruit stall and it was not too bad! But wanna try the authentic version by the road side hawkers one day. Slacked and chilled awhile when we're back, watching running man and barefoot friends while partying with snacks and alcohol. Then I placed Meixuan's teddy into a plastic bag and put it into the fridge when she's in the toilet. Super funny hahahahahas mr teddy became cold after that! Really laugh die me! Then our day 4 pretty much ended this way~~~ |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |