그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
In Midst of Celebrations!
Saturday, March 2, 2013

Totally immersed in celebrations ever since the hols started. Gatherings, meetups, hangouts, me is loving all of these. Having no school and exam-stress is really a big load off my shoulders. So much so that I’m still learning to get used to it. Sometimes I’m even telling my mum “I feel weird having nothing to do…”. But still, I’m enjoying every moment of the hard-to-come freedom.

Anyway good celebrations cannot be missing out on good food. So these few days have been eating really good stuffs. BBQ food, BBQ buffet… Want to spend my hols in style is impossible.

Our supposedly class “bbq” on the the 26th feb, which we ended up cooking all the food in the kitchen due to the uncooperative weather…

photo 1

And all the classmates whom we spent the last 6 months of our poly-life together.

photo 2photo 3photo 4

Ms Chen’s bought her 2 kids over to join us and the daughter is cute~ Prefer the meimei to the didi. Younger kids always seems better huh, what you guys say?

And I mean it when I say feasting throughout my hols. Cos thur I met the e5 girls for Ssikkek buffet at Chinatown. Marvellous spread with all the BBQ meat~!!! Best korean buffet I’ve tried so far. Very satisfying.

photo 6 (1)photo 6 (4)photo 6 (3)photo 6 (2)

Then shugee went to vivo and got her new pets, Salt & Pepper. The duo are really cute even though I don’t really like pets. Like their eyes cos they are so big and round. Be happy little hammies!

photo 5

Then fri was spent slacking at my house with joey and tzeying. Finally opened my vodka.

photo 7 (1)

Watched movie on mio while waiting for mich to end her work before heading to IMM for dinner. Had my favourite shrimp dumpling noodle, something I always ordered without fail. At this rate, I’m never gonna try anything new in that restaurant.

That day Joey declared herself santa-claus while Mich amazingly produced the presents out from her big bagpack. So me and tzeying were like 2 happy kids of christmas, receiving our birthday presents. Thanks girls for the presents! And not forgetting sick kaili who was unable to join us. Many many thanks!

photo 7 (3)

Guiltily made the girls shop with me after dinner for  mummy’s present and finally settled on it after a very long time. Luckily we managed to had a few rounds of mahjong after we’re back to my house. Dug very deep into my storeroom to reveal this set of mahjong I’ve never seen in my 20 years of life. So just imagine how old these tiles are!

photo 7 (2)

Now that I found it, peeps you’re invited to come and play! Though not first-class facilities but definitely usable Smile




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.