그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Friendship in Suzhou
Saturday, March 2, 2013
Received a postcard from my ex-colleague in Worldmark!
So touched at receiving a handwritten postcard all the way from china.
Initially I thought my internship would end after the 6 weeks I'm there.
Now I know that i've brought all the memories and friendship built in Suzhou back together with me to Singapore.
The times may have past, but the emotions and friendship are here to last forever :)




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.