그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
过了的三月时间...
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Life has been pretty much routine ever since work started.
It's been woke up, work, back home, sleep, then woke up, work, back home and sleep again.
Every day repeating the same procedure and one week just passes like that.

Work place has been still fine so far.
Work nature is good though I've not done much so far...
Seen much in the past one week and performance has yet to be tested.
Hopefully everything will remain the way it is till the end of June,
Though all I can do is hope.

KL trip which I've yet to update, probably tomorrow or something.
Another thing before I forget is mummy's birthday which was on 6 march. Bought a coin purse for her and still waiting for her to use it.

And that's pretty much my march.







Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.