그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Dread.
Tuesday, January 8, 2013

好忙好忙, 好累好累。
That's the only thing I keep thinking of these few weeks.
Ever since school starts, life hasn't been good.

Projects, submissions, presentations just keep flooding my way.
It feels like a never-ending job.
I so badly wan my sleep. Lack of sleep making the wisdom tooth aches again TT Then headache will come.

I prepared myself to be busy in year 3.
But this kind of 'busy' is just crazy.
I want to graduate FAST. Can't wait to wash my hands off everything!!!

If only I could have a week of hols to recharge.
That would be so much what I need right now... :(

Srr for being so whinny, goodnight world!




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.