그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Short Get-away
Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We finally got to go Malaysia after talking about it so long. Went on a self-guided tour to City Square with Mabel despite not having any experience on getting around there. But turned out quite successfully, and had quite some fun doing that. Thanks to Joey for providing the details on the bus services!

Trained to Kranji to take the CWbus to woodlands checkpoint. Everything is so new and uncertain. We explored our way to the nearby mall and reach there around 10+ in the morning. It’s not really hard to find the way there, since the mall is just within walking distance from the checkpoint.

photo 1(2)

Came to know of this karaoke in City Square from Joey and it was really cheap! Total bill amounted to 39.90RM which was less than 10SGD per person! It was really amazing that they actually accept Singapore student pass lols! The package included a main course and drink for each, salad bar that is unlimited and almost 4 hrs of singing. Their lunch is so much more delicious that the kbox lunch really. and the room was quite like the one we have in kbox except their system is not as developed and kinda hard to choose the songs. But on overall it’s really a nice place for a singing session! Cheap with good food, long singing hours and quite up-to-date song collection.

DSC08049

Mabel ordered chicken chop with prawn and the waitress came in with a hot plate smoking with the smell of the grill. More smoke came out when he poured the sauce over! The hotplate was seriously sizzling~ As for me I ordered the sweet-sour fish fillet with rice and liked it too!

DSC08050DSC08051

Didn’t stayed till 3pm cos we were in a hurry to get on with our shopping trip. Left at around 1.30pm after we finished all our songs! We just sang the first verse and skip every song towards the back. Both of us really liked the karaoke a lot! Cosy room and good service, even the price is so much cheaper than kbox! Definitely an ideal place if one doesn’t mind travelling a little further for a good singing session.

DSC08053

Then we shopped around City Square and it literally took us the whole day! Wanted to go KSL initially too but by the time we started going around City Square we realised there were just too much to see that we do not have enough time. Walked around their Action City and found a large collection of polaroid cameras they have. They came in all sorts of colours for mini 7s and 25 which I’ve never seen before. Some of them were really pretty.

See the Soong Joong Ki Video playing in Action city! He is just so damn cuteeeeeeeee. Fujifilm made the right choice to get him for endorsement I must say~ *melts*DSC08054

Went past a neoprint shop and we two just went in to have our pictures taken. Has been ages since we both last took neoprints. Still remember those secondary school days where I must take at least one with my cousin and friends whenever we go out lols. Gone are those days of the neoprints craze and it just seems really funny thinking about it~ So we took one as souvenirs of our first msia trip. Too long since we last played that and we ran out of time when decorating, was in such a rush I mis-spelt ‘angels’ as angles lols!. Really wondered how I managed to do it back in those days. :O

DSC08056

Then we had our crepes at the stall we saw when we first stepped our foot in City Square. Ordered chicken slice and mix crepe. the serving is really big, just like what I had in Batam with kpop gang the other time. But a pity when we eat towards the end it was really so spicy it wasn’t as enjoyable. Regretted not ordering a sweet and a salty crepe to share instead. But the crepe is really affordable, almost similar to the price in Batam.

DSC08060DSC08062DSC08063

And then we just shopped around the mall for the rest of the day. Their FOS is really better than the one in sg. So much more to see and buy. Time really passed fast the whole day. Bought a top for myself and a lipstick for mummy. Loved that the top I bought was cheaper than the one I saw in far east.

Dinner at Marybrown around 8pm and they have swings there! Got so excited that we decided to have our dinner here without having second thoughts. My first time seeing MB with swings, the first time I went MB in genting with kpop gang there was no swings in their restaurant. Didn’t saw any A&W though, perhaps in KSL…?

DSC08072DSC08077

Ordered the same thing I had back when I was in genting. Surprisingly I find the portion here bigger. The sambal chilli is just divine and matches so well with the fried chicken. Bought  cos the original meal only have one thigh, so I added another drumstick to satisfy my hunger pangs Smile with tongue out

photo 2(1)

See the pictures below… Compare the original meal and the after-we-add-extra meal. Both of us just keep tempting one another and we both ended up getting extra portions.

DSC08090DSC08092

Added a drumstick to my meal and Mabel added rice to hers!

DSC08093DSC08094

Was 9+ by the time we finished dinner. Packed Kenny Rogers muffins back before we left. Was a pity they only have banana raisin and vanilla flavours left. Bought  3 flavours each at 13RM and loved the vanilla muffin! It’s really naiseeeeeeeeee….

photo 1photo 2

Had a really great  time there. One day just isn’t enough for us to go City Square and KSL in the same day. Shall go back there soon and try out the kenny rogers’ pasta I failed to eat. Or maybe their Seoul Garden buffet??? Hahahahas So many things I still wanna do la just have to go back there again some day, plus my karaoke session!




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.