그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Goodbye 2012.
Saturday, December 29, 2012

One more day till 2012 is over. In a blink of an eye 2013 is gonna be here soon and a new year is beginning.
Drafted this since some time ago and I’m finally posting this now. As always, it’s time for reflection for the past 12 months of 2012, good bad, happy or sad.

To all who are reading this right now, be prepared cos reading the whole post is gonna be time-consuming... *evil laughs*

DSC06897

Home, where such a major change this year, things felt different. Missed the times of watching old dramas on replay on TV. I wanted time to pass faster, so things go back to the way they were originally. Such a dramatic event it feels so frustrating that dramas happen in real life too. Still, we will be waiting. :)

b2ad2a07-fd05-4e82-bccb-d961c0aa2519wallpaper

Friends, the bunch I have many to thanks for. My kpop gang, e5 & e4 girls, zhiling, mabel, Gracia (though she's not theoretically friend :P), and many more whom I may left out~ Spent lots of time with these people... The times when there are just so much unhappiness and stress in me, they helped to take it off my mind temporarily. They listened, understood and comforted me. Not to mention the happy times spent together too. All the fun shared whenever we’re together.

Not one who really speaks my mind on inner thoughts to begin with. But they understood and never probed when I wasn't ready to share. Not quite the kind who would express concern readily, but I do care for everyone of them. Having you guys really made me a better person and without you guys, I won't be who I am. Glad to have all of you with me. Hopefully we all will stay like this forever. :)

Looking forward to the grad trips in a few months' time! Can’t wait for school to break off and head over to bkk. The getaway I've wanted for a long time~ And because it's always quality time spent.

IMG_2307

Myself, wish accomplished! One-month internship in Suzhou was the best thing I've ever done this year. Met awesome people there, especially the companions we travelled together with. It was really a very unforgettable experience in a lifetime. Those people whom we never knew in SP came together and bonded like a family in that 6 weeks' time. Not to mention the colleagues in the Suzhou company who were so friendly and welcoming to me.

Finally at the legal age for stuffs like driving. Passed theory (major thanks to shugee!) and lessons for practical has been ongoing~ Though lessons haven’t been very encouraging or fun but still I’m trying my best to conquer it mentally and physically. Thinking of being able to operate a machine on the road seems exciting yet scary at the same time. Hope that I could get my license soon in the time to come and become a respectable female driver on the roads! *Fighting!*

Filial daughter nowadays. Sounds weird coming from me but I can't help feeling I've changed. Perhaps it's the incident or I've grown mature. Yes I may still have many inadequacies in many areas, and I promise to become a better person.

Couple of months left till graduation. Never thought that the last few days of 2012 will be spent chionging all the projects due when school reopens, but well who can help it -.-. No matter how tough the going gets, the good side is it won't be long till the term breaks for a long holiday in mar~ Then my three years of Poly life would end. Saying I like it 100% is fake. But all the things that happened had taught me at least some life lessons.

It's impossible to have nobody hate you, like shugee had once said, and one can't possibly please all. In any case whom I have offended anyone during my Poly I sincerely apologise. Regardless the poly memories, good or bad, I'll take them with me as I leave SP. In time to come, I just hope to become one where people think well of, or at least better.

tumblr_mftsjzQ0l11qmagico1_400

In the upcoming 2013, I wish to have good grades for the upcoming graduation. And of course, obtain my license as quickly as possible so I could hit the roads! And probably get into a university or join the workforce??? I want to be able to do something meaningful with my life at the very least if I'm not sure what my goals are yet.

I want to work towards a healthier lifestyle too~ though I've always been just saying and not putting it into action. Have to really get my body back in shape, it's disastrous! And to wish everyone to be healthy and happy, because that's ultimately the most important thing.

Shall start picking up a new skill, prolly korean language? Hahahahas has been wanting to do that since secondary school days and the plan was shelved since I was taking "O" Levels that time... Now I should really put it back on my schedule and work that thing out~

Other things to look forward to, maybe a new album by the dearest SJ? Though it may be hard since my beloved leader has gone off to the army. Nonetheless will be looking forward to their various solo activities if there are any~ No matter what, SUPER JUNIOR jjanggg!!!

Can't wait for reunion towards the end of next year. In the meantime, I hope everything goes well.


All in all, hope everyone had a meaningful 2012. Do stay in good health in 2013 and in the many years to come~ Those with bfs, may they be sweet as always; those without bfs, may them find their true love soon. To all may 2013 be an even better year ahead. Bet I've made everyone reading this eye-blown by now hahahahas! Just to add, all's purely my own thoughts so sorry if I offended or upset anyone! Don't ask me anything regarding this post too! ;P

Wish that, A HAPPY 2013 TO ALL!!! Hope that everyone achieves their goals and dreams in the new year to come! Everyone raises glasses and cheers to a wonderful 2013! (^.^)

photo

tumblr_mftqs4AnRN1r96ui4o1_400




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.