| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Movie & Javier's
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Shall finally post on the past weekend! Went out with Gracia to catch the movie "House at the end of the street" or something and it was scary! Not the horror kind but the scene when they showed the dead girl's face in the car boot I was like: HedshGdshbmbxaHbg! Javier's for dinner and we totally piled up on the plate! The same manager whom I saw when I went with kpop gang helped carry the tray to outlet tables. Don't know if he did it on purpose to make me feel bad or something. Lols, 老娘 don't care. I paid and you said it was as much as one can eat so off course I took. Give me that look also don't care. Bought my diamond screen protector and a jelly case! Cheap like mad! Now I'm loving my "new" phone xD Feels good to have a day out, so assignments and stress can be forgotten temporarily~ anyway pictures below! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |