| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
我还没享受够!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2012
School's starting tomorrow!!! TTFelt like I haven't fully enjoyed my 6 weeks holidays yet! After a one-month work in Sept, remaining 2 wks in Oct was spent meeting up friends and completing FYP... Didn't have too much time to slack at home and enjoy my own quality time. Plus driving made me damn tired these days... 3 lessons so far and yet still lacking in many areas. Manual is so much more steps more than Auto! So many things to note and actions to take! If only I could be a faster learner... :X Think I should seriously cut down to one lesson per week or I'll end up stressing both the instructor and myself :/ School tomorrow... The start of independence. :O No more same class as Mabel, the best friend I have for the past two and a half years of poly life. Hopefully my classmates are friendly enough to accept me, who out there wants to be my friend??? Hahahahahs Lols.... Cross fingers for tmr and the rest of the last sem. |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |