그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Not other Off-Days
Monday, September 10, 2012
Another day off after Sunday, and finally got to meet Mabel! Now both of us are working and it’s hard to find a common day to hang out so today’s a pretty hard chance to come (:
Had a nice lunch in town at Hot Tomato and ordered my regular chicken chop pasta~ Think I’ve visited the restaurant thrice and every time I order the same dish. Hahahahas boring but still my delicious~
photo 1photo 2

Talked a lot, I think we really did. From the moment we meet till we go parted ways hahahahahas! Shared work stories and many many more~ The thought of next sem just depresses me… Sighs no think no trouble, think le jiu sian. Not sure how I’m gonna cope but hopefully things will turn out well. Still very thankful for having a good poly friend. At least my poly life wasn't spent in vain. So there… :D
photo 3

Was a good day out shopping too! Finally bought my BAGGU!!!! Hahahahas Yes I know, like a finallyyyyyyyyyyyy…. Everyone’s gonna think the same way as I do too. Has been talking about it since ages ago but no action taken. So I made up my mind today after consulting Insane Kids and Shugee asked me to buy~ Muahahahahahas (^^)(V)
photo
Tomorrow shall be work again… And same for Wednesday. Off days on thur, fri and sat before working on Sunday again. Work shall be the thing to take my mind off the unhappy thoughts of school term in oct~



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.