그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Blogging On The Move
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Blogging on my way to work.
Suddenly have the urge to tweet many things, relevant or irrelevant, but nah I don't want to be accused of spamming other people's timeline so here I am spamming my own blog :P
Think I might be early today, first time in the two weeks, being really earlier.
By that I mean at least 10 min earlier!

Shall await my case diary I ordered on gmarket, my motivation~
Reached bay front! XOXOXO



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.