그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
No Plans are Good Plans
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Day out earlier with my ban mien girls~
Met up without even having an idea what to do!
So we ended up roaming around the estates near their houses :P

In the end we went kl's house to watch movie and pass time.
Mich bought her handmade strawberry cheesecake to share!
Didn't managed to take any pictures though... :(

I also forced everyone to praise my wallet~
Hahahas omg I AM SO THICK-SKINNED!!!
They never noticed it so I force them to notice it HAHAHAS!
Shall stop being sucha hao-lian-peh :X

Dinner at McDonald's...
Then right after, our drinking session~
The whole day those people has been shooting me down as an oldie...! *hurts*

Hahahas still a nice day out, considering no plans initially but it wasn't bad afterall~
Will be busy for some time before we could meet again~ :(



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.