그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Mugging In Process...
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Still studying~ the third week already.
好无聊喔...

Wished there was more to life, something more meaningful...
Sometimes, I wanted to do something different. Like majoring in a new area rather than business...

No regrets for choosing business admin though... I learnt it's not what I really wanted.

Anyway the plans after papers are usually what motivates, like always.
So I shall just look forward to those plans for motivation~

Tue's paper, so wed would be meeting my ban mian girls~ then thur with Gracia and fri with my usual xiaozhabors :P

Still trying to find more time... There's so many people I would like to meet! But no time :(

Sept gonna be packed away for work, oct for nvp. -.-

The only thing that is worth anticipating might be driving lessons in oct... And more meetups with my friends if possible.

假期的日子总是不够用!!!
If only I had more time for everyone~ :/ Perhaps then, I could use some for myself too...



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.