| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Let me catch a breather...
Saturday, August 4, 2012
The time where I can properly write a post is finally here...Past 2 weeks can be described as totally pure insane!!!Busy like siao with all the projects on hand can! It's really amazing to complete 7 projects over the couple of weeks.... Tomorrow shall be the last 2 project presentations... After that there will be a short break in between before it's time to prepare for the sem-end examinations. Thankful that only 2 modules were examinable, at least plus the econs paper there will only be 3~ It's really scary when it's year 3! Now I finally got a taste of how it's like... :/ When people say poly life is gonna be easy that's TOTALLY WRONG!!! It might be slightly easier, but definitely NOT EASY!!!!! People just need to taste it themselves before they say this statement!!!! Now I can forsee the near future... Presentations-->short break-->study week-->exams-->work-->driving lessons-->nvp So many things planned and in place it's almost like no time for rest~ Glad at least for a part, that I'll be meeting up my friends along the way... Sometimes it might be so suffocating all things come together to make me busy like hell... And with all that going on now, staying home all the time may not be the best remedy... |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |