| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
快喘不过气了
Monday, July 2, 2012
Projects are starting to flow in like crazy after school reopen. It really swept me off my feet... So many things to do, so many datelines to meet. Think I even got the members I'm working with for different projects mixed up. Hate this feeling of confusion... Dates, things to do, module topics are all mixed up. 感觉好累...要到什么时候全部才会结束??? :( Till when the major NVP is over, I guess life is not gonna go easy too~ Recently I find myself really hardworking in terms of projects. Really, I was never so enthu in my past 2 years in SP... Guess I could really feel the pressure now~ Did I mention I dislike sleeping last in the family? Nowadays, it seems like so almost every night, staying up to rush out projects. No matter what, still glad I have my SJ's music with me when I'm going through these rough times. They keep me company when everyone else in the family are sleeping. At least, 感觉不那么孤单. It's also times like these when I'm reminded the times when we used to watch midnight dramas on repeat on channel 8. Sighhhhssssssssssssss.... Now I can only depend on my music~ The only word that describes now is 忙,忙,忙..................... Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |