| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
I AM
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Watched I AM with kpop gang yesterday night~ The whole theatre was filled with cheers throughout the movie! Hahahahas fan girls cheering the idols on makes you wanna cheer loudly too :P I admitted I shouted when it was leeteuk and donghae~ or more correctly put, it's for my beloved SJ <3 It was a great movie, though it may jus be backstage stuffs and the interviews of different sm celebrities... My 16 bucks were well spent, I had a great time :) After the movie we went to have desserts at 记得吃~ the mango and strawberry shaved ice!! Love the water pearls that bursts in the mouths! Really enjoyed the movie yesterday~ it was the unchanging love for super junior~ 우리 슈퍼주니어 예요~!!! |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |