| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Hada Labo
Friday, June 22, 2012
![]() Tried the sample from TheSampleStore and feel that this lotion is quite good~ Anybody has used it and care to give any advice? Hahahas contemplating whether to buy or not~ Read reviews and many said that it's not bad, but I wonder if it really works long-term... Plus with the products I'm currently using issued by the dermatologist I wonder if I will be that hardowrking to use it regularly. :/ Scarly buy and apply a few times jiu chuck aside~ I still have some toner and moisturiser left at home that's been unused for ages! :( Ottoke??? |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |