그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
心情好烦
Monday, June 11, 2012
Feels like so many things isn't really going in the right way.
心情好闷, 好烦~

Too many things to handle at the same time and with all that unpleasant things going around, it's really hard to face it...
Plus the test tomorrow, I'm not even sure if I can pass through it with all the things going on around me.

I hope he'll be fine, please pull through and be healthy.
Hopefully all these awful things past.
It's really important to have good health, I realised...
To this relative of mine, hope he will be alright.

Suddenly feels worn-out from all these.
If only things could come to a momentarily stop where I could at least catch a breather.
There's too much problems thrown into our faces recently...
I wished there were good outcomes to each and every problem now.



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.