| 그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다... |
The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥![]() Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed FaceBook Twitter Tumblr Those I hold dear.
![]() ![]()
You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Because of me...
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Insannies missed daebak's dinner :(Pushed forward the date for a dinner out at Daebak because next Sunday I'm not free. Made Shugee and Meixuan accompanied us do our NVP surveys at taka's kinokuniya in order to gather sufficient observations... We really took ages I guess,
the two of them walk the whole taka and we're not done yet.
Wanted to have a nice dinner after all this but in the end Daebak was CLOSED ON SUNDAYS.
Shocked? I was so dissapointed TT
Even told my mum I gonna have a korean dinner but the whole purpose defeated :(
Sighs.... Was anticipating the whole day yet they chose to close on sunday.
WAE YO???!!! *cries*
So in the end we satisfied ourselves with korean cuisine at 313's food republic.
Meixuan and Tzeying betrayed EWF for Pepper Lunch LOLs!
They wanted EWF initially but changed their mind after they saw Pepper Lunch~
Shugee and I settled for the fake korean cuisine, hahahahas but their tofu stew still not bad...
Still, I wanted Daebak, I wanted to try Soju!
Ever since I promised myself I will try this one day after I turn 18 D:
Never mind, one day I'm gonna satisfy myself~ And also have a beer at tgif~ |
Goodbye.
Gracia
Kexin
Mabel
Cyrus
Joey
Kaili
Meixuan
Najmah
Qwerty
Shugee
Siewying
Private/dead blogs are strike-through. |