그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
我的未来在哪里???
Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Finally I've got some time to sit down and write a proper post.
Past few days was hectic starting Monday.
Like a real BUSY. Especially yesterday night after the 6pm paper had to come back home and start preparing like a crazy for the paper this afternoon.
Whenever exam periods make me breathless, I feel irritated.

Some might say, why study so hard for things that will not be applicable to the future?
Well I don't know.
Yes I admit all the stuffs we learn are useless. No matter how relevant it may seems to lecturers that it IS USEFUL to us in the future, it just isn't.

Then the reason for trying so hard?
I'll say it's obligations. It is not a goal or something that you want to acheive. Not like during the O levels where you set targets and try to meet them. But it's just obligations.
Very often, I find myself doing it out of obligation. There's no reason why I must do it, I just feel it has to be this way for no reason.
At least when I work towards something, I don't feel that lost.
Maybe... I'm sick.

Sometimes when I ask myself what I really want, I have no idea. So I just try and do something to live up to others' expectations.
It may seems like I moving forward with everyone,
but the truth is they have a destination and I don't.
When everyone moves forward, I know I just had to.

I want to know clearly where I'm headed, where my interests lie in.
When I ask myself what I like, I sometimes ended up with no answers.
Even though I might 'think' I like something, I fear the interest will wear off very soon.
I envy those who knows what they want,
and glad for those who know where they are going.

I don't know when I'll enlighten myself~
Maybe when that time comes, I might start to feel a little more useful.



Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.