그럴 겁니다... 잊을 겁니다...




The identity not many knows.
HuiShi♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Penguin / 13121993 / Sagittarius / fhps / hyss / SP'BusinessAdmin / SJ~슈퍼주니어 / Rilakkuma-ed

FaceBook Twitter Tumblr

Those I hold dear.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You know you love me, too.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
上海的周末!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Spent the forth weekend in shanghai! And guess what, theme park was the day's activity..!

I made a little improvement this time. Tried the corkscrew I missed in genting when I went overseas with "ddc-poly gang"~ dared for the one that is more scary some more! Chose the ride that fells with great speed rather than the other that rises up with great speed.

Tzeying keep saying the one that fells fast got more suspense and insist on sitting that.
So there I went and lost my voice twice on the 20 seconds ride~ Anyway something proud, this time I conquered something new again~ (Y)

Tried the ride that resembles Viking, but more exciting, it's known as a giant hammer and it's asia's largest "hammer ride". Scary max when it's coming down from the highest peak of 15 storeys! The host think he funny some more, say "玩了这个以后你就敢跳楼了~" I hear like was like wts?! Comforting MUCH huh... ~.~

Played the water boat too and got myself wet :P luckily I dried up fast enough and the experience was pretty good. Managed to cover myself up with that cheapo poncho we got outside the train station. Proud die me~ ^^

Luckily today got tzeying with me or I think I might miss out many rides again. I always hate tzeying for forcing me to try out the rides but after that I'll feel so appreciated cause I feel a sense of achievement after playing them :P 谢谢啦金~! :D

Finally to end off,




Goodbye.
Gracia Kexin Mabel Cyrus Joey Kaili Meixuan Najmah Qwerty Shugee Siewying

Private/dead blogs are strike-through.